The accommodation at La Borie is a large converted barn comprised of two attached, self-contained gites, housing up to 14 guests in total. Our accommodation is ideal for large groups or families booking together. If you would like further information beyond the scope of this page, please feel free to submit an enquiry via the contact page.
- Accommodating up to 14 within a converted barn comprised of two attached gites
- Fully-equipped kitchens and large living areas in both gites
- Outdoor seating areas, large grassed spaces and play area
- Private use of large swimming pool
- Set within the grounds of an old 17th century farm, with orchard and old pigeonaire tower
- A bakery, village shop and restaurant within walking distance (under 1km) from the gites
- Located in one of the most beautiful regions of France, with dozens of natural and historic sites to visit, and many outdoor activities to do.
The gites comprise two properties rented together, each with their own fully-equipped kitchens and large living areas.
On the ground floor both gites have:
- Spacious fully equipped individual kitchens with a dishwasher, washing machine, fridge-freezer, cooker, hob, microwave, coffee machine, etc.
- Individual open-plan lounge/dining areas with sofas and table
- HD TVs with UK Freeview and media inputs; DVD player with selection of DVDs
On the first floor, the gites have:
- Staircases with child-safety gates from ground floor
- 3 king-size ensuite bedrooms with showers (two in one gite; one in the other)
- 2 family bedrooms (one in each gite), both with two single beds and a bunk bed
- Individual family bathrooms, each with a bath and shower
- WiFi throughout the property, including outdoor areas
- Electricity, water and gas all included
- Bed linen, hand towels, bath towels and pool towels all provided
Gites Floor Plan
We have produced a printable floor plan of the gites which may help you to determine whether the accommodation is suitable for your group. Please click the following link to view or download the floor plan:
Outside facilities for the accommodation include:
- Covered patio areas with table and seating for 8-10 people in one gite and 6 people in the other, which can be combined to seat 14
- Large gas BBQs for each gite
- Table tennis table
- Private access to swimming pool area
- Parking area for at least 4 vehicles
- Private use of large field, orchard and children’s play area, including two sets of swings and large trampoline
- Other outdoor games including swingball and cricket are provided
For further information about the grounds available for guests’ use, please see our interactive map: La Borie Gites – Outdoor Plan
The Swimming Pool
During your stay you will have unlimited access to the swimming pool at La Borie. Measuring a large 11m x 5m, the pool is ideal for large families and groups.
- Padded sun loungers under canopies and parasols are provided for relaxing around the pool
- Children’s floats, inflatables, and pool games are provided
- Lighting within and around the pool is available for late-evening swimming
- Gates provide access to the swimming pool for child safety
- The pool is cleaned regularly during your stay
- WiFi access is also available throughout the pool area
Our swimming pool is also sanitised using salt-hydrolysis, which is considered much more pleasant to swim in than chlorine-based pools.
Rates, Availability and Booking
Please see our Rates, Availability and Booking page for full details.